Careers at the von Karman Institute: Construct the future together!
For 65 years as international center of excellence in fluid dynamics, the von Karman Institute brings together young engineers and scientists from all over the world to study, improve their skills and perform their research.
Construct the future together! Besides its mission of education, the von Karman Institute gathers the top-level scientists and engineers to work on very challenging projects as the next generation of engines, new propulsion concepts, the new green energy, the safety of industry, solutions for a cleaner space, the Mission to Mars and many other fields of research which can make the difference for the human kind. Those scientists have access to more than 50 wind tunnels and test rigs, some of them unique in the world to help them in their projects.
VKI is a team of people looking in the same direction, for a better future, not only scientists and engineers but also students, PhD candidates, PostDocs, IT, Human Resources, accountants, librarians, designers and technicians and more....
“A scientist studies what is, whereas an engineer creates what never was“, Théodore von Kármán
As the Project Adminstrator, you will support project leaders and their respective teams in the daily administrative parts of their projects. When needed and on a case-by-case basis, to take the project leadership of non-technical projects.
Communication support (internal/external)
• Reporting support to external stakeholders (EU, ESA, Région wallonne, ...)
• Follow-up of top-level milestones and related deliverables (in support to the project leaders)
• Monitoring/Reporting support of project financials (in support to the project leaders and in collaboration with the financial controller)
• Administrative preparation/review of project documentation (new templates, compliance with templates, harmonization…)
Non-technical scope support/project leadership
• Management of non-technical work packages
• Administrative support during new proposal cycles (documentation centralization and review, communication with internal/external stakeholders, etc.)
Requirements and Qualifications
Please apply online via the "Apply for" button (below the page). Make sure you complete following fields: